<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6403888898062042393?origin\x3dhttp://noodlemonster.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, September 18, 2009 ' 4:13 PM Y
Im not looking for someone to talk to
Ive got my friends, Im more than ok
Ive got more than a girl could wish for
I live my dreams but its not all they say
Still I believe Im missing something real
I need someone who really sees me


Dont wanna wake up alone anymore
Still believing youll walk through my door
All I need is to know its for sure
Then Ill give all the love in the world

Ive often wondered if loves an illusion
Just to get you through the loneliest days
I cant criticize it - I have no hesitation
My imagination just stole me away
Still I believe
Im missing something real
I need someone who really sees me



Loves for a lifetime not for a moment
So how could I throw it away
Yeah Im only human
And nights grow colder
With no-one to love me that way
Yeah I need someone who really sees me
And I wont wake up alone anymore
Still believing youll walk through my door
Youll reach for me and Ill know its for sure
Then Ill give all the love in the world
(dont wanna wake up alone)...

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

Photobucket

Eileen
Libra
19 Oct


TWIT;TwitY


SCREAM;TALKY


so yesterdayY


October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010



CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.