.Friday, July 24, 2009 ' 8:46 AM Y
I need to get this out terribly.I feel so unappreciated.I was the one who help you out with most of the housework.Sometimes its voluntary because i see that you're busy yakking away on the phone or because you're too tired from work.What you say yesterday really hurts alot. What do you mean by all i do is mess up things?Just because of one stupid bag that i forgot to keep it back into the cupboard.I wash my own clothes, i know how to cook my meals, i mend my own clothes. When did i give you trouble? I'm always the one helping you out and yet when you're feeling PMS-sy or was it .... you took it all out on me.It is so fucking unfair ok.The other time you complain that your eye area is dry, i immediately went to get you a bottle of eye cream when i went out.Then i saw your skin sagging and i thought you need a good moisturiser so i went to get you placenta serum.What did i do wrong?At times like this i simply love my blog and twitter and of course my baby boy.