Baby and i went to the PC show last friday and he got me a Samsung one.
I felt so bad when he insisted on paying for it cause its the most expensive mp3 i ever got for myself.
Anyway... THANK YOU BABY. I Love You Loads.

Was supposed to make sushi and udon for baby on sat for lunch but silly me forgot that i didn't have seaweed at home.
So i ended up wasting 2 eggs, some crabsticks and 3 cups of japanese rice.
I felt so bad.
I ended up cooking stir fried black pepper udon for him.

Im planning to make a pizza and cabonara for him this coming saturday.
I'll make sure i have all the ingredients ready on friday.
Dont want to disappoint him again
& oh yeah.. my new passport is ready for collection.
They're damm fast man.
I sent in my application last week and in less than 7 days i got a reply saying that my new passport is ready for collection.
I'll prolly go down on friday to get it.