<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6403888898062042393?origin\x3dhttp://noodlemonster.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, May 25, 2009 ' 1:39 PM Y


I've been leaving my life to the fullest ever since fri.
Hooked up on the internet playing restaurant city on FB and browsing through online shops.


Went to trim my hair on friday.
The lady even helped me to curl my hair.
I think its nice but a tad too mature.
I still prefer wearing my hair straight.



Went over to Tamp 1 after that for some window shopping. I think the shops in singapore have become so boring and those tops and dresses are all so overpriced. Nowadays i do most of my shopping online.
I only bought a jewellery box for baby boy's mum. I hope she'll like it.

On Sun we went out for dinner at TPY instead of going to grandma house to celebrate daddy's birthday in advance.
My baby boy tagged along with us.
It's nice to see him joining us for dinner coz my mum have been complaning that he hasn't come over to my place for such a long time.

Birthday cake from jack's place

My mum and dad. Loving eh?



I went out with mummy to HG mall yest and she got me my super belated 21st birthday present. A diamond necklace from Soo Kee.


I've also gotten a Soo Kee membership that will last a lifetime. Muhahahaha...
Im going to buy a pair of diamond ear stud for myself for my 22nd birthday.



loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

Photobucket

Eileen
Libra
19 Oct


TWIT;TwitY


SCREAM;TALKY


so yesterdayY


October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010



CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.