<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6403888898062042393?origin\x3dhttp://noodlemonster.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, May 10, 2009 ' 8:42 PM Y
Im here to WHINE again about the exam shit
& how much i want to get over with it.

2 papers down & 3 more to go.
I cant cant cant wait for the exam to be over.

Im missing out too much fun.
Declining so much invitation to go out

The exam shit is no fun at all.
I remembered being so nervous on my first paper that i went to the toilet so many times.

After my last paper on the 21 May im going to have hell lots of fun to cover up for all the fun that i've been missing out.
I havent been enjoying myself to the fullest for the longest time i ever can remember.

I miss my bf so much.
April & May had been really bad months for both of us.
Him busy with work + me with studies = no time to even meet up.
I miss going on proper dates with him.
I miss washing the dishes with him standing beside to "supervise" me.
I miss him sending me home.
Sometimes i cry myself to sleep & waking up the next day with big small eyes.
Sometimes i miss him so much that i cry on the MRT or bus.

I guess he missed the happy girl i used to be.
I miss it too!
The exam shit and our busy schedule is making me so unhappy.

I havent seen him for 8 days...
This is so torturous.
Haiz... i still have to bear with it for another 5 or 6 days before i can finally see him again.
Im crying again as im typing this entry.

I think we are truly the weekend couples, just like there is weekend parents.
Im not upset about the the number of times we meet up per week cause whenever we do meet up we make sure its quality time spent.
However i get very upset when i didn't get my chance to meet up. Not even for a short dinner.
Weekends are too precious to be missed.
Nobody can imagine my misery when he time & time again dropped bombshells on me telling me he cant meet me on weekends.
There goes another week without him... I've to go through the whole cycle of aniticipating for another weekend to come by.

11 more days till the end of all my misery.
I want to go to the beach very very badly.
I want to cry my eyes & lungs out.


loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

Photobucket

Eileen
Libra
19 Oct


TWIT;TwitY


SCREAM;TALKY


so yesterdayY


October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010



CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.