.Friday, April 24, 2009 ' 9:28 PM Y
So i figured out that maybe i am giving myself a lil too much STRESS,
thats why i am feeling so depressed recently.
Sms-es from my friends telling me to wind down a lil and all makes me feel that i am being loved.
It's friday but i dont anticipate it at all nor do i feel very excited about it.
Im missing my boy so so so much.
Haven seen him for very long.
April is such a busy month for both of us.
I only met him twice this month.
=(
Tomorrow is going to be another study day for me but im going to meet my GFs in the evening for dinner @ Bliss.
I was on the phone conferencing with them on wed night and it really shocked me when they knew what i was really unhappy about even before i said anything.
Cheers to our 8 years of friendship.
I love you guys.