.Thursday, April 2, 2009 ' 12:07 PM Y
After a 2 weeks break from studying im back to burying myself in piles & piles of notes again.
I'm glad i am able to restrict myself from TV and using the laptop to surf net.
I had to constantly motivate myself.
Which means counting down to the weekends,
because i only get a lil break from studying on weekends.
Met up with Wenzi on Monday for shopping.
Went to Tampines to meet her for breakfast at Mac then we went off to Orchard.
I bought 3 lacy undies at FEP -I just love anything lacy or ribbony.
Some random stuff from DIASO- my favourite shop apart from watsons.
Replenish my Sekkisei lotion from Lucky Plaza.
The retail price at departmental stores is $121 but i only paid $96.80.
Saved a total of $24.20.
Credits to BF for introducing me to that shop.
Will definitely go back there to buy more of Sekkisei stuff and also perfumes.