.Thursday, March 26, 2009 ' 10:29 PM Y
Im so pissed off.
For once i thought this person could be my friend cause from talking to him i knew that he is not the desperate kind
But today he made me so dissapointed and i conclude that we will never be friends.
I have never in my life met anybody with such a great suspision.
The questions i ask him are very general ones. I am very sure i did not post him any akward question.
He posted a note on FB saying that NTU student have very bad attitude so i ask him he said that.
Instead of answering to my question he asked me why.
Grr... This is not the only incident. Whenever i ask him something he will ask me why first.
I dont know what is wrong with him but he is really pissing me off.
I am so not looking forward to the weekend. This saturday i will be having a revision lecture from 10am all the way till 5pm. 7 hours of lecture... can you imagine that?
The bf is so caught up with work and we havent gone for a proper dating for quite some time.
Next week we'll be celebrate our 6th month together. Im so excited about it.
lalala